Unifab Rodent Feeder Shields vs. Glass Jars
- No need for lids or food savers. This eliminates the frustration and fatigue of screwing on metal lids. The metal mouse and rat shields protect the plastic food container.
- No more risk of injury (for human and rodent!) from broken glass jars. The Unifab Feeder Shield is virtually indestructible and will last for years (decades!)
- The plastic container is disposable! All remaining food and the container are discarded with animal waste. No un-screwing of metal lids, savers being thrown away.
- No glass jars to cagewash. The Feeder Shield only needs to be washed with the cage every 2 weeks. Note: Dumping food jars is one the most unpleasant tasks in a rodent colony. It is also the highest area for occupational exposure to rodent dander, urine and possibly test compound.
- The Feeder Shields are stackable. They will take 1/3 of the space needed for glass jars.
- Reduces amount of spillage. The opening was tested and proven to be the optimal width.
Download e-brochure (pdf)
Watch Dream Machine Auto Filler Video (wmv)
|148-16-RFS||Rat Feeder Shield|
|148-4-MFS||Mouse Feeder Shield|
|148-16-DISP CUP||Rat Disposable Feeder|
|148-4-DISP CUP||Mouse Disposable Feeder|